LET US GUIDE YOU ON THE SCOTTISH CLASSIC RIVERS AND SOME SELDOM VISITED HIDDEN GEMS
Guided trips on the classic Scottish river’s like the Orchy, Etive, Spean, Roy and Coe along with the Dam release favourites the Garry, Awe, Morriston, Upper and Lower Tummel and the Lyon.
These can be one day or multiple day trips tailored to suit you or your group’s requirements. We can cater for individuals or large groups. The river or rivers we run will depend on the skill levels of your group and river levels at the time.
Safety is the priority on any of your trips, but we will also be working on skills and techniques.
As part of our guided trips we will be looking at
- Reading the river
- Identifying features and hazards on the river
- Safety and rescue skills
- We will discuss how to use features and hydraulics to put us on the line we want
- Looking at how we slow things down, picking apart each rapid
- Key strokes
- Working on boofs, drops and slides
- At the end of the day or course, each student will receive a tailored plan for the things they need to work on going forward.